Community Promise Grants
$210,000 in Grants for Community Nonprofits
We are pleased to announce, as part of our promise to advance community health in Erie County, the availability of up to ten $21,000 grants to community nonprofits for health and self-sufficiency programs and initiatives.
Proposals must address one or more areas of need in Erie County identified through the Erie Vital Signs indicators. Successful proposals will demonstrate solutions designed to improve community health or increase self-sufficiency in Erie County, and include goals and anticipated outcome measurements related to the proposal.
Erie Vital Signs Indicators should focus on the areas of:
- Health Behaviors & Disease Prevention
- Availability & Utilization of Healthcare Services
- Chronic Disease & Disease Management
- Poverty and Self-Sufficiency
Grant awardee priority will be given to 501 (c) 3 non-profit organizations, but others may apply.
- Open grant application period will run from Jan.10, 2018 through Feb. 28, 2018. Completed application and budget must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Feb. 28, 2018.
- The Hamot Health Foundation Executive Committee of the Board will review and select all received proposals.
- Applicants will be notified by April 15, 2018 of their award.
- Grants will be awarded in May 2018.
- Six and 12-month reporting is required by awardee.