Community Promise Grants
$210,000 in Grants for Community Nonprofits
As part of our promise to promote community health in Erie County, Hamot Health Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of up to ten $21,000 grants to community non-profits for health and self-sufficiency programs and initiatives.
Proposals must address one or more areas of need in Erie County identified through the Erie Vital Signs indicators. Successful proposals will demonstrate solutions designed to improve community health or increase self-sufficiency in Erie County, and include goals and anticipated outcome measurements related to the proposal.
Erie Vital Signs Indicators should focus on the areas of:
- Health Behaviors & Disease Prevention
- Availability & Utilization of Healthcare Services
- Chronic Disease & Disease Management
- Poverty and Self-Sufficiency
Grant awardee priority will be given to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, but others may apply.
- Completed application and budget must be submitted by 5 p.m. on April 5, 2019.
- The Hamot Health Foundation Executive Committee of the Board will review and select all received proposals.
- Applicants will be notified by April 26, 2019 of their award.
- Grants will be awarded on May 9, 2019, at a Hamot Health Foundation Board of Corporator Leadership Breakfast.
- Six and 12-month reporting is required by awardee.
Please email or mail the applications:
- MAIL — Hamot Health Foundation, 302 French St., Erie, PA 16507
- EMAIL US