Community Promise Grant Program
Hamot Health Foundation takes great pride in our Community Promise grant program.
As friends of our Foundation already know, it is gratifying and heartwarming to be a donor in your own community. This truth resonates for us, too, and is the impetus behind our Community Promise grant program.
This past summer, we again offered this grant opportunity to local organizations. Proposals were to demonstrate solutions designed to improve health and/or increase self-sufficiency in Erie County and align with at least one of Hamot Health Foundation’s four areas of focus: Clinical Excellence, Community Health, Cutting-Edge Research, and Continuing Education.
The Hamot Health Foundation executive committee of the board worked diligently to review these grants and we are pleased to award a total of $180,000 to these recipients:
- Child Development Centers, Inc. — Downtown Child Development Center
- Community Connections at Findley Lake — Community Health Care Advocacy Project
- Emma's Footprints — Birthroot Community Doula Alliance
- Erie Center for Arts and Technology — Medical Assistant Program Start-Up
- Erie County District Attorney's Office — Erie County Lethality Assessment Program Project
- Erie Together — Advancing Healthcare Recommendations of the Domestic Violence Action Alliance
- Harvest912 — Mobile Foot Clinic
- Parkinson Partners of NW PA — Executive Director
- West Ridge Fire Department — Fire Police Vehicle
Congratulations to these great partners!