Pawsitive Vibes Only Doga
Saturday, August 7 at 9:00 am
UPMC Park, 110 E 10th St, Erie, PA
What’s DOGA? YOGA + DOGS = DOGA
It’s time to get outside for an uplifting and fun yoga event, held outdoors with enough space to stay physically distant, but brought together through Pawsitive Vibes Only, Erie’s premier DOGA event. UPMC Western Behavioral Health at Safe Harbor is organizing this unique event with Hamot Health Foundation, UPMC Health Plan, and certified instructor, Joshua Will.
Joshua Will, yoga instructor of Willpower Wellness
WILLPOWER Wellness offers individual/group yoga classes and wellness coaching that will empower you for change. With a compassionate yet direct approach, WILLPOWER Wellness will help you find direction and take action towards your goals.
- Tickets are $30 each.
- One ticket includes you and your canine best friend, plus a gift for your dog.
- One hour yoga session begins at 9 a.m. Please bring your own mat.
- Doors open at 8:30 a.m. — leave time to participate in our basket raffle.
- Lots of free on-street parking available close to the ballpark.
- All yoga enthusiasts ages 12+ invited to participate with or without a socially friendly dog.
For event questions or to make a donation, please contact Katie King at 814-877-7922.
Tickets and Sponsorships
Tickets are $30 each. One ticket includes a one-hour yoga session for you and your canine best friend led by Joshua Will, yoga instructor of Willpower Wellness, plus a gift for your dog.
Group Rates — Group discounts are available for four (4) or more people.
Good Dog Sponsor — $1500
- Includes ten (10) tickets with prime recognition via signage at registration and at the gift giveaway.
Downward Dog Sponsor — $1000
- Includes five (5) tickets with recognition via signage at registration and at the doggie refreshment station — a water station for the pups.
Puppy Pose Sponsor — $500
- Includes two (2) tickets with recognition via signage at registration.
Give a Dog a Bone Sponsor — In-Kind
- Donations of items or services with recognition at registration.
- For more information on becoming a Give a Dog a Bone Sponsor, please contact Katie King at 814-877-7922.
If you would like to be a vendor at the event, there is no fee! We simply ask for a basket donation valued at $100 for our auction.
For more information, please contact Katie King at 814-877-7922.
This event will support ongoing initiatives at UPMC Western Behavioral Health at Safe Harbor.
Safe Harbor provides 24/7 crisis intervention services (telephone, walk-in and mobile), outpatient behavioral health and substance use disorder services, and an array of specialty programs. We are pleased to serve children, youth, and adults, across Erie County.