Become a UPMC Hamot Aid Society Volunteer
Volunteers serve in various areas of hospital operations including, but not limited to:
- Cuddler Program
- Campus Navigator
- Family Waiting Room
- Gift Shop
- Hillman Cancer Center in Erie
- No One Dies Alone
- Pet Therapy
- Safe Harbor Crisis Residential Unit
- Surgery Center
- Women’s Hospital Guest Representative
How to become a volunteer:
- Complete the online volunteer application form
- Submit two confidential references using one of the options below:
- Paper referral — Download this PDF and ask two references to either mail or fax the form directly to the hospital selected.
- Online referral— Send this link to two individuals giving them instructions to select the hospital you've selected.
For questions or more information, please contact our patient services department Amy Ghosh at 814-877-2107.