Introducing the Scholarship Endowment for the UPMC Jameson School of Nursing at UPMC Hamot
Celebrating the official opening of the UPMC Jameson School of Nursing at UPMC Hamot, Hamot Health Foundation is proud to offer a variety of exclusive dedication opportunities to supporters of the nursing school’s brand-new scholarship endowment.
School of Nursing Fast Facts:
- RN program; estimated starting salary of $26/hour with guaranteed job placement.
- More than 75 students are anticipated in each cohort; persons of color comprise 33% of the inaugural class.
- Classroom instruction is held at the former Wayne School, where a $12 million renovation created a hub for health care and job training.
- Every student completes 900 hours of clinical training at UPMC Hamot.
- Supplemental courses are taught at Gannon University.