2023 Hamot Health Foundation Gala
Saturday, October 7 at 5:30 pm
Bayfront Convention Center
We are pleased to announce our annual Hamot Health Foundation Gala, presented by Rebich Investments
Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 7, 2023 at the Bayfront Convention Center. Our annual signature black-tie gala, presented by Rebich Investments, will celebrate the impact of Hamot Health Foundation in our community.
- 5:30 p.m. — Cocktail Reception
- 7 p.m. — Program with Dinner to Follow
- 9 p.m. — Dancing with Entertainment from the studio e band
Join us in celebrating, and perhaps creating, simple moments that change us all.
2023 Gala Sponsors
- Rebich Investments
- North American Partners in Anesthesia
- J. Brad Bellotte
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- LUXE Creative
- Magee-Womens Research Institute and Foundation
- TWIN PINE
- UPMC Hamot Aid Society
- UPMC Health Plan and UPMC Hamot
- Welders Supply
- Erie Insurance
- Erie Strayer Company
- Fralo Industries
- Great Lakes Insurance
- Accudyn Products, Inc.
- Barber National Institute
- Dr. Pamela S. Beck
- Bostwick Design Partnership
- The Cafaro Foundation
- Elliott J. Ehrenreich, Esq. - Phillips Lytle LLP
- Encompass Health
- The Erie Community Foundation
- Rick and Noreen Griffith
- Knox McLaughlin Gornall & Sennett, P.C.
- Lincoln Recycling
- MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton LLP
- Magee-Womens Specialty Center
- Tim and Lisa NeCastro
- Pathology Associates of Erie
- Tungsten Creative Group
- CJL Engineering
- CMIT Solutions of Erie
- Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.
- Domino Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Brian Durniok
- Interim HealthCare
- B. Scott Kern and Amy Cuzzola-Kern
- Marquette Savings Bank
- Dr. Scott E. Miller, CPA, Esq.
- National Fuel
- Penn State Behrend
- Primary Health Network