Hamot Health Foundation 9th Annual Gala
Saturday, Jan. 4 • 5:30 pm
Bayfront Convention Center, 1 Sassafras Pier, Erie, Pa.
The reality of Magee-Womens Research Institute’s expansion to Erie is unlike anything our region has ever known before.
Likewise, this year’s gala promises to be unlike anything you have ever experienced before.
Expect an astonishing evening of honoring science, research, and the next generation of health care. Join us as we celebrate the future with the awe-inspiring realization that the next generation of health care is here NOW.
- 5:30 p.m. — Cocktail Reception
- 7 p.m. — Program with Dinner to Follow
- 9 p.m. — Dancing with Entertainment
Black Tie • Valet Parking
Host Committee Member Info | Sponsor Info
- Dr. J. Brad Bellotte
- Susan and George Currie
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- North American Partners in Anesthesia
- Primary Health Network
- UPMC Health Plan
- Welders Supply Company
- Accudyn Products, Inc.
- Baldwin Brothers, Inc.
- Dr. Pamela S. Beck
- Bostwick Design Partnership
- Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists of Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Encompass Health
- Erie Insurance
- Knox, McLaughlin, Gornall & Sennett, P.C.
- Magee-Womens Research Institute
- Pathology Associates of Erie
- Penn State Behrend
- Tungsten Creative Group
- UPMC Hamot Aid Society
- Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.
- HUB International
- Marquette Savings Bank
- Jason and Michelle Robertson
- Turner Construction Company
- UPMC Centers for Rehab Services
The Hamot Health Foundation 2020 Gala is produced by Creative Director Martin Potoczny, founder and CEO of LUXE Creative, a Pittsburgh-based Signature Events + Creative Services Agency.