Friday, Feb. 8 • 7:00 pm
Ambassador Conference Center, Grand Ballroom, 7794 Peach St.
Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot, UPMC Health Plan, and yogaErie are excited to host one of the most memorable yoga experiences again.
Please join us at Erie’s largest yoga gathering, Glow Yoga on Friday, Feb. 8, 2019!
This unique fundraising event will fill the Ambassador Conference Center’s Grand Ballroom with over 200 people completely decked out in glow paint, and neon gear, illuminating their yoga poses under the black lights.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. so you can enjoy appetizers, taste samples from The Juice Jar, and get decorated with glow paint.
- Yoga will begin at 7 p.m. with an introduction from Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot, followed by an inspirational talk and yoga practice under black lights led by Jill Murphey and staff from yogaErie.
Admission includes a custom exercise towel, body painting, light refreshments, auction baskets, and information booths on alternative health practices.
Prizes for the best glow wear will be awarded. Space is limited, so get your tickets now.
Don’t miss your chance to speak with Erie’s leading alternative health providers such as:
- Maki Kurata Acupuncture
- Nancy Bowden, LMT — Massage and sound therapy with crystal and Tibetan singing bowls
- Quantum Balance, Julia Thompson — Energy and crystal healing
- ReJuv Spa, Allison Price — Naturopathic practitioner (weight management, wellness, spa services)
Benefitting Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot
For questions about this event, or to become a sponsor, please contact Michelle Eidenmuller at call 814-877-2889.