Brighten the Night Tree-Lighting Ceremony – Virtual Event
Thursday, December 9 at 5:00 pm
Virtual Event — Live on Hamot Health Foundation's Facebook Page
Please join us in supporting the Family Hospice of Erie through Brighten the Night and let the light of your love and generosity shine throughout this holiday season.
Your tax-deductible donation will illuminate a light that will be added to a 20-foot-tall evergreen placed on UPMC Hamot’s front lawn.
The tree will stay lit throughout the holiday season.
Donations Benefit Family Hospice of Erie
Family Hospice of Erie provides a complete range of services required by terminally ill patients and their families. Their mission is to provide the highest quality of care to their patients and patients’ families as they prepare for their journey with dignity and respect. Your Brighten the Night donation will help fulfill this mission right here in our community.
Individual Sponsor Levels
- Illuminate 1 light — $20 for 1 light
- Light of Healing — $50 for 3 lights
- Light of Faith — $80 for 5 lights
- Light of Hope — $150 for 10 lights
- Dove Sponsor — $500 for a dove ornament with the name of your business, family or someone special displayed on the tree.
Corporate Sponsor Levels
- Presenting Sponsor — Reserved by UPMC Health Plan
- Light of Strength Sponsors — $1,000. Sign on the front lawn featuring the name of your business and one dove ornament on the Brighten the Night tree.
- Light of Peace Sponsors (1 available) — $2,500. Business name and logo featured in all Brighten the Night marketing materials, sign on the front lawn featuring the name of your business, and three dove ornaments on the Brighten the Night tree.
- Media Sponsor — Reserved by Erie News Now
Donate Now — Help us Light the Tree
- Call us at 814-877-7020
- Click the Donate button below
All gifts made to UPMC Hamot through Hamot Health Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
We are accepting donations through Dec. 30, 2021.